S$13000 - S$15000 per month
7 months ago
Head of Technology and Digital Transformation
- Globally recognized brands
- Strategic role, owning road map for digital transformation of IT infra and systems
- Relevant industry experience in F&B only, is essential
To lead the digital transformation journey, drive a cohesive and integrated technology solution to ensure both brands are at the forefront of both internal and external customers' requirements
As a big thinker with the technology expertise, you will work closely with the functional departments to meet their technology needs, overseeing the infrastructure, hardware and software systems of the company to maintain their efficiency and effectiveness.
Strategize and implement actionable plans to uplift the organization's digital capability with design thinking and growth mindset methodologies.
Develop a comprehensive 3-year digital transformation road map
Manage teams, motivate and engage stakeholders.
Develop, review and implement IT policies and systems that will support the business while staying in compliance with the regulations and cyber security standards
Recommend the right budget, CAPEX and OPEX, to lead technology transformation,
- Bachelor's Degree with relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of working experience of which current experience in leading / managing the IT function and Digital Transformation for leading F&B brand
- Strong stakeholder, team and vendor management skills
- Ideally Mandarin speaker, who is articulate and strong in presentations and communication in an international environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).