An exciting opportunity to join an established MNC as part of the HR team. Despite its international status, the company retains a family feel and is looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join their Singapore team in a newly created role.
- Management of timesheets, access cards and ensuring employees have completed required hours of work
- Develop and update the company HR handbook
- Take responsibility for the onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Identify training needs and source suppliers for relevant courses and training activities
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the HR team
- Ability to assist with resourcing work including some recruitment
- Previous experience working within the manufacturing industry
- A personable and hard-working individual wishing to develop their HR and administrative skills
- 2+ years of experience providing high quality administrative support
- The ability to complete tasks efficiently and manage their time
- A team player that is willing to learn
If this is you please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).