S$4000 - S$5500 per month + + Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
VOLT, Singpaore are looking for a High Potential HR Advisor for a Global MNC based in Central Singapore.
Reporting to the TA Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the HR centre of excellence on Talent Acquisition as well as other employee relations activities You will ensure the smooth and successful implementation of HR initiatives and activities in Singapore, dabbling into full HR spectrum (hiring, onboarding, employee relations and projects).
Being based in Singapore Regional Office provides you with autonomy to challenge the status quo, working closely with very senior stakeholders who are often Directors or Regional Directors. You will be the face of HR in employee relations from first day of employee life cycle up to the next 3 months, supporting them throughout their integration into business.
You will be influencing key stakeholders with your inquisitive thoughts and new ideas to make a difference to the business. You have potential to move into a HR Business Partner role in the next 2-3 yrs with consistent performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and provide an onboarding experience for all new hires on first day of work, ensuring the orientation deck is constantly refreshed and up to date with Corporate.
- Provide support in day-to-day follow-ups such as on-boarding, off-boarding of employees, maintaining personnel records and work passes.
- Handle inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in systems, and escalate issues.
- May assist with interview coordination and support line managers through the recruiting process.
- Support HR in campus recruitment, engagement initiatives, workshops and training initiatives.
- Provide support in the Engagement Survey exercise.
- Procurement of new hire welcome pack and workstation preparation prior to new hire join date.
HR Administration (20%)
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
- Liaise with department heads to maintain departments organizational charts for the Singapore regional office.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, reference checks, applicant documentation, department Orientation check list).
- Support the business with meeting expectations and standards.
- Comply with the Regional HR expectations and standards in terms of SLA
Employee Engagement (30%)
- Primary contact for global employee engagement tool
- Organize bi-monthly initiatives & annual CSR events
- Main contact for bi-monthly engagement newsletter
- Face of HR for employee relations
Talent Management (10%)
- Face of HR working alongside ASEAN Head of Talent & Development organizing high potential workshops, leadership development workshops in the region
- Champion key projects from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of statutory requirements (E.g. Employment Act, CPF Act, Income Tax Regulations, etc.)
- Good analytical skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong sense of urgency, passionate about people.
- Resilient and able to respond under pressure.
- Able to work autonomously & provide independent opinions.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Deliver and continuously improve services with regards to operations, talent acquisition and generalist space.
- High Potential
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).