S$4000 - S$5000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
My client based in Central Singapore, close to the MRT is looking for an HR & Office Administrator for a small yet expanding US MNC within the Medical Device industry. This newly created role will be to oversee all of the HR Processes and Policies, supported by the US and reporting the Singapore based MD. Roles and responsibilities as follows:
- Track and develop the individual development plans (IDPs) for entire team
- Facilitate and drive full recruitment, from sourcing, interviewing and selection
- Measure and track employee leave, administer training applications, proper filing and record updates for ministry of manpower and other government and internal departments
- Assist as directed with monthly payroll approvals, adjustments
- Manage healthcare insurance suppliers, claims administration and relevant employee questions around benefits and submissions
- Support and facilitate staff training
- Support Singapore staff with general travel bookings, and ensure consistency and company travel guidelines are followed
- Manage expense reports, submissions and approvals
- Manage day to day office duties, including mail, visitors, suppliers or vendors, account payable invoices and approvals, and liaise with U.S. finance team as appropriate
- Manage office cleaning staff, supplies, ensure office is always presentable
- Deal with day-day management of ad-hoc projects, marketing events, and customer visits
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma, Advanced or Higher Graduate Degree.
- SHRM or other HR certifications are plus
- 4+ years of successful Human Resource and Admin experience
- Strong English written and spoken skills
- Mandarin, Korean, Malay or other Asian Languages would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Computer and business writing competency
- The ability to predictably and regularly attend work and to be punctual
- The ability to read and understand documents and drawings.
- The ability to work cooperatively with others.
- The ability to deal politely and professionally with customers and/or coworkers.
- The ability to perform several tasks at once.
- The ability to follow direction or instruction.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).