S$6500 - S$7500 per annum + + bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
HR Business Partner - Technology
$6500 - $7500/month
Our client is a well-known US technology company that is growing rapidly in APAC. Their offices are located downtown, with close proximity to public transport. They pride themselves on their market leading technology as well as their great work culture and environment. They are now looking to bring on a HR Business Partner to lead the Human Resource function.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategy to provide an employee focused, coaching culture and continuous improvement mindset. You will also be responsible for achieving company's CSR objectives while supporting the brand and culture of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, plan and execute HR strategies for the Singapore office, this includes recruitment, onboarding, succession and career planning, performance management and compensation and benefits
- Work closely with business leaders and provide senior level advice and recommendations
- Maintain an understanding of HR related legislation and ensure policies and procedures are up-to-date and compliant
- Develops ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Degree holder in Business related fields with focus on Human Resources
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience within the technology industry
- Strong working knowledge in HR Strategy development and execution, manpower legislation and regulations and sustainability, corporate responsibility, and employee engagement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Strong customer service focus and able to serve as an effective business partner to meet internal customer needs and demands
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).