S$3000 - S$4000 per month
about 1 year ago
A world-renowned consumer company is looking for a HR Manager (Learning and Development Manager) to join the Malaysia HR team to strategize, design and implement learning and development initiatives and interventions which build organizational capability and a leadership culture.
- Based in Malaysia, permanent position
- Independence to develop and execute innovative teaching techniques
- Highly visible with Senior Management
The HR Manager (Learning and Development) will be responsible to,
- Design and implementing appropriate learning programs, development plans and capability building initiatives within the various levels of the organization.
- You will be required to promote positive external relations and develop/maintain contacts to promote the products and employment brand.
- You will need to identify, develop, update and maintain policies & procedures in support of holistic approach to company's learning & development initiatives.
- All your document must be stored in appropriate platforms, updated periodically as per ISO9001: 2000 requirements.
- You are required to comply with statutory laws, regulations and company policy related to recruitment and placement.
- As a minimum qualification Degree in HR or related fields is preferred.
- 6 to 7 years' experience in Learning & Development field, inclusive of a minimum 2 to 3 years at Assistant or Managerial level will be advantageous.
- You must be confident to conduct sessions and workshop for large groups.
- Your audience will be both English and Bahasa speaking employees, therefore you will need to good verbally and present materials in both languages.
The company values well-being of every employee, hence they offer excellent, Renumeration package, Medical benefits, Work-Life balance and Career development opportunity.
Participate in their Global Environment and Community Well-being Campaigns and be part of a greater good!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ben Batten on +65 6701 1511 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1108461 (Batten Benjamin William).