Up to S$84000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A professional services firm is seeking an HR Specialist to join their SEA team. This role is an excellent chance to join an industry leader and work at a regional level. The company provides a competitive benefits package, a centrally located office and opportunities for occasional travel to regional offices.
Salary: $6,000 - 8,000
About the role:
- Act as the HR Business Partner for 2 regional offices (including Singapore) and provide the link between employees and other functions of the business
- Be the go-to person for labor law queries for these two countries
- Manage 2 performance management and career development cycles each year and work with managers to determine the appropriate progression and promotion for employees
- Prepare and attend career development meetings and develop the company's framework and processes in this area
- Work closely with the HR Manager to review and implement training requirements whist tracking attendance, feedback and spending in this area
- Work with stakeholders to develop people initiatives for the company and the implementation of these projects
- Experience as an HR Business Partner with strong experience in performance management
- Experience working in another international company is an advantage
- Excellent English, tech savvy and confident in the use of Microsoft Office
- A team player with outstanding communication skills
- An organized and results driven individual
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with strong project management skills
- Ability to travel intermittently to other regional offices in SEA (Kuala Lumpur and Manila)
If this is you, please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).