S$5000 - S$7500 per annum + + AWS + Benefits
4 months ago
1 Year Contract $5,000 - $7,500 x 13 months Central Singapore
VOLT, Singapore are currently hiring for an exciting new opportunity for an HRIS and Analytics to work under the direction and guidance of the HR Director.
The HRIS and HR Analytics Lead is responsible for planning, implementing and driving short-term and long-term Global HRIS based projects, analytics and reporting aligned with business goals and objectives. The incumbent is the go-to person within HR for all HR data, analytics and processes, that support business goals and business strategy.
Key skill requirements:
- Sound understanding of HRIS Based project
- collaboration with stakeholders in all business units to assess and understand systems, processes, reporting and analytics needs. This role will act as the liaison between HR and Finance ensuring the systems (HCM & Oracle Finance) are synchronized
- Proficient in analysis of HR reports and data
- Create and implement new reporting and analyses: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Conduct data cleansing activities
- design and create operational metrics and analytics, using data and research to build and improve existing HR-related processes and framework
- Develop and perform monthly structural testing on data integrity and security settings.
- Provide monthly reports to relevant stakeholders like the Director General, CFBO and other recipients for important organisational decisions and actions.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and improve the system
- SME and Lead Superuser for all modules within HCM (Oracle HCM)
- conduct regular training for HR on new aspects and improve the system
- work closely with the IT team and vendors (Oracle)
- Continual improvement of systems and processes for key stakeholders using the system
- Systems Support to HR Team
- Day-to-day management of Oracle HCM including oversight of business processes and integration.
- Act as primary point of contact with Oracle HCM for HRIS related issues, queries and change requests.
- Lead all HRIS project from development of project scope to implementation (not limited to preparing work documents, project plans, gap analysis, costing, benefits, work schedules, communication plans, escalation of issues to IT/vendors when required, providing test data)
- Data Protection Representative
- Works closely with the legal team and with IT colleagues ensuring that the organisation is fully compliant with GDPR and the Data Protection Policy
- Is responsible for all the personal data processing activities (collection, sharing / transferring, storing, deleting / archiving) in HCM;
- As a Risk Champion of HR to support the HRD in maintaining aspects of the organizational risk management process
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems or related field
- 5-8 years' experience with HRIS, preferably HCM Oracle
- Relevant experience working with data on HR Analytics, Workforce Planning and Management Information and their importance to the business and for driving people decisions.
- Technical expertise in converting business requirements into system requirements
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic, and good communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).