S$2300 - S$3000 per month
3 months ago
My client is a leading automation player looking for an E&I Technician for a long term project.
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate program of assigned instruments calibration / maintenance.
- Provide calibration reports and recommendations.
- To support customer's issue at various times
- Compliance to customer's safety requirements, quality standards.
- To prepare calibration reports with accurate information for customer submission on time.
- Follow customer's and site leader's guidelines
- ITE/Diploma in electrical, mechanical, electronics engineering
- 2 to 5 years of experience in instrument calibration and maintenance
- Maintenance, calibration and trouble-shooting experience in pressure, temperature, level transmitters, flow instruments, pH analyzers, control valve
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).