S$4000 - S$8000 per month
6 months ago
- Promising local start-up with solid funding and exciting commercialization plans
- Dynamic and motivated team, with high exposure to learning opportunities
- Be part of the team which revolutionize therapies and bring about benefits to the healthcare community
A local medtech startup, is looking for highly motivated and dynamic IP manager to join their team. Reporting into the VP of R&D, you will be developing strategies for IP licensing and rolling out company-wide initiatives for filing and maintaining patents.
- Review of technical disclosures submissions compiled from R&D teams to facilitate filing for patents
- Work alongside with legal consultants and external patent lawyers to manage successful IP submission, leading to timely approval
- Provide advice to the management of the company on IP licensing and business transactions related to IP
- Providing periodical training to team members on protection of IP
- Degree holder in science, biomedical engineering or equivalent, with minimum of 2 years of experience in technology transfer, IP protection or commercializing of technology
- Preferred to have working knowledge of Singapore and China laws with regard to technology transfer and IP management as the company has businesses in China
- Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin (preferred) to engage both internal and external stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).