S$38000 - S$42000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My Client is a real estate MNC, they are looking for a motivated audit executive.
As part of a team who contributes to the ongoing effectiveness and efficiency of the Group, you will be responsible for conducting financial and operational audit of the companies within the Group. These include process documentation, risk identification & assessment, evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and ensuring compliance with established Group policies and procedures. You are expected to be able to interpret audit results, develop value-adding recommendations to mitigate the risks and prepare audit reports. You will also be required to research into new audit techniques and contribute towards continuing initiatives to enhance the effectiveness of internal controls in the Group.
- Bachelor's in Accountancy or equivalent
- CA / CPA / CIA / CFE/Relevant certification in the discipline.
- Exposure to hospitality, residential, commercial, business parks, urban developments or retail business audits is preferred.
- Candidates with experience in other disciplines (e.g. engineering, data, legal, etc.) with relevant finance/quality/audit background and with the right attitude are also welcome to apply.
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance and familiarity with organizational best practices.
- Proficiency in ACL and data analytics will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and Mandarin (to liaise with our China offices). Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel overseas extensively for work(50%)
- Big four experience preferred
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).