S$4000 - S$4500 per month
3 months ago
IT Asset Management Analyst - 1 year Direct contract
A global leading organization is looking for an IT Asset Management Analyst for their global projects.
Your key responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Manage, optimize, deploy and dispose of software assets
- Keep track of all hardware and software assets and be responsible for IT asset management processes and maintain inventory files
- Develop, update and improve IT/Service Desk processes and workflow documentation
- Assist the implementation of workplace technology projects
- Deliver service improvements through enhancing the customer experience
- 4+ years of experience in operations of IT in large set up.
- Experience in using IT Service Management (ITSM) tools i.e: ServiceNow
- Certified in ITIL, PMP/CITPM, SNOW will be an advantage.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Proactive working attitude with customer centric environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).