IT Consultant/Business Analyst - Singapore - May 2020
This Job Is For: A former .NET Developer looking to make an impact on the Business and Management side.
The Company: Think small and think big all at once. My client is a startup subsidiary of a major international brand. It has the open-mindedness and excitement of a small company, combined with the stability and resources of a large one. Everyone is treated equally, there's no bosses pushing you around, only teammates pushing you forward.
The Responsibilities: As an IT Consultant, you'll be working as a bridge between the business and technology side of the company. You'll have to understand business requirements, and then translate them in a meaningful way to the tech side. You'll need:
- Prior professional experience in software and systems' architecture
- Know-hows of APIs and .NET development
- A belief in Agile and an eagerness to learn and apply DevOps
- The ability to challenge your peers and stakeholders
- Strong and targeted communication skills
- A willingness to immerse yourself in the e-commerce domain in a transparent and responsive organization.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).