IT Infrastructure Asssistant Manager/Manager - Network
A leading organization in the hospitality industry is looking to hire an Infrastructure Assistant Manager focus on their System and network maintenance for their Asia corporate office as well as their data centers and services delivery.
In this role, you will require to but not limited to:
- Manage and ensure system availability and IT services accordingly to SLA.
- Responsible for network & systems operation, enhancement & support for HQ & Data Centre.
- Plan & perform routine maintenance for security patch management, vulnerability scanning, monitoring, fine-tuning & backup to ensure smooth IT operation for Data Centre.
- Collaborate with network & security team across different region supporting Wide Area Network & Firewall for corporate & Hotels
- Provide guidance & supervision to the team for operational & project assignment
Key Technical Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working hands-on in managing and supporting infrastructure including both network and system.
- Expertise on network infrastructure including Data Centers, VLAN, routing, switching, wireless, MPLS & VPN)
- Hands on technical experience with Active Directory, Group policy, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft servers, Hyper -V, SAN storage, etc
- Experience with Cloud computing technologies such as AWS, Azure will be added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).