S$7000 - S$9000.00 per month
about 2 months ago
IT Infrastructure Manager - Data Center, UNIX and Cloud
- Regional role with global perspective
- 5th largest player in their industry sector
- Seeking Infrastructure Manager with ability to evaluate and design skills
- Must have 50% on premise and 50% cloud experience
- Unix experience a must
As the IT Infrastrcture Manager, you will report to the Senior Manager with in the Global and Infrastructure Operations team. This is a Global role where you will be responsible for delivering major Infrastructure capabilities driven through technologies or participating on significant architecture initiatives
Manage and establish priorities for maintenance, design, development and analysis of entire infrastructure systems inclusive of AIX, Linux, Windows, Storage, Monitoring.
Evaluation of the current infrastructure design, utilization and process management and providing recommendations for improvement and increasing efficiency.
You should be able to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and must be able to take high level direction, formulate a plan to achieve the goals and execute the plan.
The candidate is expected to be strong in written, verbal and presentation communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively with peers.
Key Result Areas
- Reduction of operations incident
- Review the current health and reliability of the supported Infrastructure and provide recommendations for improvements to meet the business needs
- Identify opportunities to optimize and / or change tools, processes, and procedures to improve the effectiveness and reduce risk to the environment
- Producing and maintaining Technical Architecture Design document on infrastructure implementation
- Bachelor's degree in IT related disciplines , Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), VMWARE VCP Certified, PMP or CITPM or equivalent certification.
- At least 8+ years of experience IT Infrastructure Manager responsible for the management, design, installation, operation and maintenance of the company technology infrastructure for a large enterprise, on a regional level, supporting the Enterprise systems AIX, Linux, Windows and Storage
- Design and implement plans to make certain servers and the network meet business and user demands, and that they scale as needed to meet future requirements
- At least 2 years' experience in designing, migration and engineering Windows/Linux server farms on premise and in Cloud
- Experience in infrastructure Servers (Power systems or Sparc, x86), Enterprise SAN Storage, Enterprise Backup Storage, Virtualization technologies
- Experience supporting and/or engineering Microsoft server technologies, including Servers and databases
- Experience in Technical Architecture Design documentation and diagrams on infrastructure implementation
- Hands-on system administration experience in Linux preferably Redhat with Practical experience designing and building enterprise, virtualized, scalable systems with an emphasis on server and storage.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, any Private Cloud)
- Strong knowledge on infrastructure hardware (x86, Storage, Backup Storage, Virtualization
- Good knowledge in different Operating Systems (Windows, Linux/Unix) environments and its technologies (AD and Unix NIS), IBM Middleware Infrastructure (Web, App, MQ, database servers) and Cloud infrastructure.
- Evaluating new Technologies for innovation (Cloud, on-premises, distributed) and improvement of infrastructure (efficiency, cost effectiveness or adding capabilities)
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills in English
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).