S$8000 - S$10000 per annum
2 months ago
Infrastructure Manager - Global Network Connectivity
- Seeking an experienced Infrastructure Manager with strong communication skills to work with Vendors and Senior Stakeholders, in an international environment
- European MNC, multi-location and large end user environment
- Going through transformation and innovation
- Accountable to manage integration and transformation activities and issues together with the virtual teams (Engineering, regional & local network teams as well as external & internal vendors)
- Oversee and achieve infrastructure availability, maintenance, and operations
- Technical projects are implemented according to defined roadmaps and architecture deliverables to meet and achieve the desired business outcomes and values.
- Implement global IT governance that includes policies and standards for network services domain.
- Promote excellent service delivery across technical teams and system owners in alignment with the Group digital transformation strategies.
- Ensure optimal and efficient operations while meeting security, compliance and meeting defined SLA
- Maintain and leverage good working relationship with various stakeholders, including headquarter and regional technical teams, vendors, audit and end users
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to team members and enhance team competency and develop team members to deliver quality work to meet the outcome and schedules.
Essential experience / qualifications
- Bachelors' Degree with professional certifications in networks, service delivery, security and / or project management
- More than 15 years of working experience in IT, out of which about 10 years of experience in leading and managing network projects on global scale.
- More than 10 years of experience in managing an IT organization that outsources extensively; strong experience in IT contracts and vendor management
- More than 10 years of experience in managing distributed, multi-country, 24x7 infrastructure planning and operations
- Strong vendor, service level and project management and presentation skills
- Strong enterprise infrastructure management background
- Experience in managing on premise and cloud environments
Host processing, Networking, security, data management, business continuity, application development and systems management to enable integrated planning, management and oversight across these functional areas.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).