S$6000 - S$8000 per month
2 months ago
IT Project Management - 1 year Direct Contract
Project Manager opportunity with a leading organization based in Tuas. You will be working across teams and business units, managing vendors and ensure delivery for multiple projects for internal systems and software applications.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible to develop and deliver full project management life cycle.
- Work with different internal teams and business units to ensure project delivery.
- Maintain vendor contact and relationships, procurement.
- Managed the project goals & milestones and developed appropriate strategies for achieving these goals.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project and documentations.
Key Requirements for the role:
- 4+ years of experience in IT Project management role in an Enterpise enviornement.
- Experience across technical aspects including internal system, software applications and IT Infrastructure.
- Experience in vendor management and stakeholder management.
- Able to handle multiple projects and ensure projects' delivery.
- Great interpersonal skills, independent and communication skills to coordinate across all levels of hierarchy.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).