S$7000 - S$10000 per annum + completion bonus
3 months ago
Senior IT Project Manager - End User Technology - 1 year contract
· Leading MNC, Singapore HQ
· To deliver End User Technology projects globally
· Mandarin speaker only as working closely with China market
The IT project manager as part of the Client Services leadership team will lead a team of IT professionals to deliver the following , globally:
· Establish and maintain standard operating environment for end points and ensure a stable and secure environment.
· Plan and forecast end user technology over medium and long term, establishing budget forecast and investment plans for the end user technology.
· Technology evangelism in bringing on new technology platforms and pushing these ideas and business technologies to senior stakeholders across the organization while encouraging and leading new technical innovation to deliver continued benefits.
· Act as the bridge between business users and technical team to translate business requirements to technical deliverables.
· Deliver End User Technology projects globally, providing leadership to various teams including local IT support, management teams, infrastructure, application teams and external vendors and outsourced facilities.
· Maximise the use of existing end user technology to deliver business value
· Lead the delivery and operation of user facing technologies including email, collaboration tools, mobile devices, video and audio conferencing.
· Ensure all new services are fully supported and lead team to provide 3rd level support for all end user technologies.
· Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or Information Technology-related course
· At least 5 years in similar position in large end user environment.
· Knowledgeable about exploring and experimenting the latest technology
· Highly analytical and inquisitive with strong technical background and business acumen
· Excellent project management, analytical and organization skill
· Experience in driving technology adoption on global scale of large organisation (>10,000).
· Ability to lead and manage staff remotely
· Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).