IT Project Manager - Infrastructure - Commercial Real Estate - 1-year direct contract
- Leading Enterprise, headquartered in Singapore
- Mandarin speaker required to deal with China counterparts
- Architect IT infrastructure for integrated property developments
- Establish and maintain Property Opening standards to ensure relevancy, accuracy and compliance to policies and regulations.
- Lead and manage IT aspects for property opening, development and renovation projects globally including project planning, cost estimation, budget estimation, bidding, procurement, scheduling inspection, quality control, risk management and project closeout.
- Engage stakeholders for business requirements of the property
- Develop project scope, timeline, infrastructure architecture and other key documentation to ensure timely and efficient design development for each project.
- Architect IT infrastructure for new properties.
- Oversee IT tender for property opening and manage contracts.
- Manage cost within budget and maintain accurate project cost records
- Act as escalation point for all property opening IT related issues
- Collaborate with various internal and external stake holders during project development phase.
- Coordinate the selection of new property technology solutions
- Participate in regular project meetings chaired by Project Development and Design Manager
- Oversee the operationalization of IT systems and hand over to BAU team
- Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or Information Technology-related course
- Certification in PMP/CITPM, CCIE/CCNP preferred
- At least 8 years of regional / global experience in managing IT projects of more than $1 million, managing tenders and contracts.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin in order to liaise with China counterparts.
Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).