S$6000 - S$7000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My clients are a large MNC who have a strong presence throughout the world field and are well respected in the defense and engineering industry. They are looking for 2 IT security Engineers to come in and join their team on a 1-year contract with a good chance of going permanent if they do well. This is a government project so consideration will only be given to Singapore Citizens or PRs due to the nature of the work. This is also an urgent requirement so preference will be given to those who can join immediately. This project is at the development phase so a lot of hands-on work is required.
- Assist the Head of IT Security in implementing specifically designed security measures
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures, and strategy
- Be involved in a variety of bids and projects
- Contribute to solution integration and ensure this meets the specific requirements
- Managing security incidents, vulnerability assessment, and Pen testing activities
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- MUST BE SINGAPOREAN OR PR as this job requires work on Government projects
- Technical hands-on expertise in Firewalls, IDS/IPS, AV, IAM or PIM
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and Network protocols
- Ability to write simple Shell/Python/Perl scripts
- Good understanding of Security Standards and Guidelines such as ISO27001
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).