S$8000 - S$13000 per annum + AWS + Variable Bonus
about 1 month ago
- Global Company, offering regional and global exposure
- Permanent Opportunity with good compensation offering.
- Strategic IT Management and Project Management role in driving RPA initiatives enterprise wide
- We are seeking for a strong Business Applications Head, who's strength is in understanding Business Processes, Robotics & doing Project Management in large scale ERP type of Applications.
- If you enjoy the responsibility to drive IT projects, managing challenging Stakeholders at one end & the IT Development team at the other, this is the role for you!
- The role of the IT Senior Manager for Technology Transformation is to drive projects related to IT system changes for the tools used by different areas within the client's business. The role is also to lead and manage the Centre of Excellence of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiatives for the Group.
- The position will lead the end to end project management from scoping phase, vendor RFP, project initialization, up to tracking status of deliverables and milestones; programme level risk and issue coordination until project closure. The incumbent needs to work closely with business users, external vendors and other stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the projects.
Key Result Areas
- Technology design and solution of all RPA initiatives for the Group, achieving business goals and objectives
- Track and report project management activities including scoping phases, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to contractual scope, budget and timeline
- Vendor management including RFP conduction and assessment, contractualization, status progress, issue management
- Coordination/Reporting with the group
- Drive and deliver engineering transformation in the processes and tools used by client through technology such as robotics process automation and workflow tools
- Manage and motivate the COE / team to execute and achieve the project deliverables and outcome with quality and in a timely fashion
- Ensure project budget and planning tracking and fulfilment
- Work closely with the group and business users to ensure Business and Non Functional requirements are well gathered.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).