S$4000 - S$6000 per annum
5 months ago
IT Support Administrator - 12-month contract - Singapore
The ideal fit will be the point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance internally. Covering whole range of hardware and devices at level 1 and level 2 support to ensure workstation performance, Level 1 support for Office applications and corporate software. You will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and provide end-user assistance.
- Install, upgrade, patch, support and troubleshoot Windows OS, Office Suite and any other authorised desktop applications
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Install and monitor end security solution in desktop computing environment (Antivirus / Antimalware, etc). Take required remedial action
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers, tablets and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and standards
- Secured Data Wipe of PC or Notebook content / Return of equipment by safely packaging
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the network
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to help minimize downtime
- Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment
- Requesting and coordinating vendor support
- Email account administration, i.e., account creation and management and distribution lists on Office 365
- User account administration, i.e., account creation and management and password resets on Active Directory
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
- Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the IT support environment
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Works with other IT team members regarding new branch builds and upgrades
- Dealing with queries by following departmental procedures for fault resolution
- Operates within, enforces, and suggests modifications and additions to desktop standards and guidelines
- Arranges for and/or prepares equipment for shipping/receiving
- Maintains IT records and tracking for area of responsibility
- Correctly records work requests using support register
- Assists in the review of operational procedures and workflow and suggest improvements
- Excellent technical knowledge of PCs / Notebooks / Devices and desktop hardware.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories.
- Microsoft Desktop Support Technician an advantage
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting
- Windows 7, Windows 10 experience
- Current version of Microsoft Office support
- Working knowledge of SMS, AD, Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business, VoIP and remote control tools
- Knowledge of all software applications used within the organisation
- Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and nontechnical team members
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).