S$3500 - S$4500 per month
10 months ago
IT Support Engineer - Permanent
My client is a leading organization in the medical devices industry with regional appearance in multiple countries is actively looking for a potential candidate to join to provide support for their end-users in Singapore.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support for end-users including regional users.
- Manage regional helpdeks system and workflow.
- Support and manage end-user devices (desktop, laptop, mobile devices, printers, etc.)
- Deployment and configuration for hardware and software.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects to upgrade, maintain, migrate systems.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- 3+ years of experience in providing desktop/helpdesk support in end-user environment.
- Experience in supporting VMWare vSphere virtualisation, WAN/LAN Network, Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Skype for Business, etc.
- Hands-on experience in supporting other technologies: video conference, skype, cisco, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with users across different locations and hierarchy.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).