S$3500 - S$4500 per month
12 months ago
- Great company's culture with friendly working environment.
- Permanent role with attractive compensation package.
My client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to come in and responsible to provide support for all IT-related issues and provide support for users in Singapore office and across APAC region.
- Provide level 1 & 2 end-user support for IT infrastructure related problems for Singapore's office and APAC users.
- Provide technical support for IT operations including IT infrastructure, hardware, software and network related issues.
- Installation, configuration, administration and support for servers.
- Maintain network infrastructure and liaise with vendors for maintenance as and when required.
- Perform review, evaluate and solution on new system or upgrade on new software if needed.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to ensure projects delivery and smooth operations.
Key technical requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in supporting, maintaining and administrating for IT Infrastructure-related issues for end-users.
- Hands-on technical experience on Windows servers/systems, PCs support and corporate mobile devices support.
- Strong hands-on technical support on network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, wireless, routing, switching, etc.
- In-depth experience with MS Windows server administration and operation support tasks.
- Great communication skills to support end-users from different levels.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).