S$3000 - S$3500 per month
3 months ago
IT Administrator position - Part-time
An organization in the Flavor industry based in Tuas is looking for a Part-time IT Helpdesk Administrator in order to provide level 1 + 2 support for the end-users based in Singapore, with working hours from 8AM - 2PM to cover the support for Singapore office.
In this role, you will require to:
- Provide helpdesk/desktop/workstations support for internal end-users.
- Installation, monitoring and maintenance of PC systems.
- 1st level of network administration and support.
- Administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Liaise with users and technical team to gather and analyze business requirements.
- Hands-on technical experience in network, windows and workstations support.
- Hands-on technical support with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong customer service mindset and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).