S$7000 - S$8500 per month
about 1 year ago
IT Technical Manager - UNIX and Cloud - Permanent
- Managing Global operation and infrastructure.
- Part of technical team with exciting large-scale projects.
- Must have 50% on premise and 50% cloud experience
- Unix experience a must
- Design, develop, analyze, maintain and support the entire infrastructure systems including Linux, Windows, AIX and Storage.
- Evaluate current infrastructure design, process and provide recommendations for improvement and efficiency.
- Design and implement plans to make certain servers and the network meet business and user demands, and that they scale as needed to meet future requirements
- Evaluating new Technologies for innovation (Cloud, on-premises, distributed) and improvement of infrastructure (efficiency, cost effectiveness or adding capabilities)
- Producing and maintaining Technical Architecture Design document on infrastructure implementation
- At least 8+ years of experience in designing, implementing and managing operation across IT Infrastructure environment.
- At least 3 years' experience in designing, migration and engineering Windows/Linux server farms on premise and in Cloud environment.
- Experience in infrastructure Servers (Power systems or Sparc, x86), Enterprise SAN Storage, Enterprise Backup Storage, Virtualization technologies
- Hands-on system administration experience in Linux preferably Redhat with Practical experience designing and building enterprise, virtualized, scalable systems with an emphasis on server and storage.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, any Private Cloud).
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills in English
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).