S$52000 - S$95000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Junior Creative Fragrance Manager - Evaluator
An exciting opportunity has just become available with a leading International Fragrance House for an experienced Fragrance Evaluator role. It's newly created R&D Centre that offers Center of Excellence Services to the customers in SEA and Middle East mainly within the Home Care sector. Reporting to the Creative Fragrance Manager, the Fragrance Evaluator will be responsible for driving the R&D projects from the initial concept all the final product delivery ensuring that it meets the customer's needs while driving innovations.
- Interprets briefs and recommends creative direction either from the existing library or from Perfumers
- To manage the development and or selection of fragrances to win client briefs and in-house projects
- Set general fragrance directions; organize evaluation sessions; evaluate & critique perfume submissions; provide feedback to sales and perfumers
- Co-ordinate with Sales, Marketing, Market Research, Applications, Technology on specific needs of briefs
- Participate with Sales in client meetings as required
- Maintain Internal Fragrance library ensure that it is line with the market trends.
- Degree in Science
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within the Fragrance Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is a permanent role that offers an attractive salary and benefits. Ideal candidate will have the opportunity to become a Pioneer for a newly created Setup in Singapore.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).