S$40000 - S$50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Looking to join a flavours & fragrances company with a global footprint?
- Are you meticulous & possess strong communication skills?
- Good with numbers and processes?
We might have the job for you!
- Be responsible fo the maintenance of the Sample Room
- Handle effective sampling to customers (Domestic and International)
- Maintain proper sample records & tracking systems
- Possess product knowledge (Odour Description, Date of Manufacturing, Date Of Expiry, Shelf Life)
- Update product prices, product codes, expiry dates, etc
- Attend to non-agency customers visiting the office
- Maintain buffer stocks of Sample Packing Material
- Be proficient in SAP
- Be detail & process oriented
- Possess good verbal & written communication
- Have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (in a Fragrances Department)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Santhiya Shugumaran on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770031 (Santhiya Shugumaran).