S$4500 - S$5500 per month
11 months ago
- Leading players in chemicals
- Career progression opportunities
- Manufacturing plant in Jurong Island
- Provide coaching and supervision to a team of shift lab technicians
- Ensure all lab analyses are conducted by lab technicians in an accurate and timely manner to support the facility's quality program.
- Establish viable work process of the lab and continually fine-tune the process.
- Ensure overall lab quality control tasks are established and executed properly to give reliable and valid analytical data to customers.
- Ensure lab instruments are maintained and in good operating condition, and calibrated.
- Perform required duties in compliance with all quality, safety, and environmental requirements, applicable local and company standards.
- Participate in communication sessions, project work and other duties.
- Degree in Chemistry or related field, with 5 - 10 years of experience in managing lab operations in manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, can communicate at all levels.
- Positive working attitude, highly motivated; demonstrates initiative, independence and being a good team player.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).