S$4000 - S$8000 per month
5 months ago
Laboratory Manager - Quality Control - F&B
I have partnered exclusively with an International F&B Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a newly created Laboratory manager role in Singapore. Reporting to the Quality Head, you will be responsible for the Quality Control laboratory will you head up the day to day operations ensure timely testing and delivery of incoming and outgoing products. It's a team lead role where you have a team of Quality technicians reporting to you and you be will be working alongside with leaders from other departments.
Areas of focus:
- Quality control leadership
- Lab Operations
- Equipment maintenance
- Customer interaction
- Continuous improvement of lab procedures and configuration
- Safe working practices
- Manage Lab expenses within budget
It's a permanent role that offers an excellent platform for leadership and career development along with an attractive salary and benefits.
- Diploma/Degree in Science/Chemistry/Food technology or relevant discipline
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in managing a Quality Control/Quality Assurance laboratory
- Strong knowledge in laboratory equipment's especially analytical instruments such as Gas Chromatography, UV Spectrophotometer etc
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Supervisory or leadership experience
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).