S$7000 - S$10000 per annum
5 months ago
Lead Pega Developer
- Global leading European MNC - financial services
- Investment in IT - offering good platform for career growth
- Regional Scope
Design, develop and implement Pega software applications that support business units or supporting functions. Supporting organization in 11 markets regionally, finalizing the scope for functionalities
· Manage delegated technical implementation tasks and ensure delivery is on-time and within budget.
· To develop Requirement Specifications, Design documents and Test Scenarios / Test Cases.
· To initiate and control technical development and configurations of PEGA applications.
· To provide Functional and Technical support during Incident fixing, Change Request developments, Service Transition & Validation.
· Analysis of Incident Reports, recognition of process weaknesses and initiation of
· Release Planning
· To advise markets on best practices and enhancements.
Communication and Leadership
· Develop and manage relationships with stakeholders in the markets and the Region
· Initiate proactively automation and enhancement initiatives, lead discussions with the end users on best practices; suggest solutions
· Stay customer-oriented
· Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
· Certified System Architect in Pega 6 or Pega 7
· At least 4-6 years of hands-on experience IT in implementing PEGA solutions
· Possess strong Leadership and Customer-oriented attitude;
· Consistently demonstrate good knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
· Effectively troubleshoot technical issues that arise during project lifecycle.
· Strong Vendor Management experience;
· Excellent analytical, methodological and organizational skills;
· Excellent communication skills in both written and oral with cross-cultural competence.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).