S$4500 - S$6500 per month
about 1 year ago
Lead Test Engineer - Software and Automation - 12-month contract
- Major System Integrator in Singapore
- Application Software Testing, Application Performance and Automation Testing
- Project Management and Team Leading exposure
- 7 years of hands-on experience in programming
- 3 years in Software Performance and Automating Testing
- 2 years of experience in agile projects, TDD or BDD
Great opportunity just arise for Lead Consultant to lead software and automation testing projects. A wonderful chance to utilize your leadership skills, or to gain exposure into management position.
You will work mainly on application software testing assisting project teams in delivering quality system. There will be a substantial focus on application performance and automation testing. Champion a team of 7, you will manage all testing activities. You will also be using your hands-on programming skills to design, develop test scripts.
A believer of agile methodologies, you will practice running projects in agile increasing team's efficiency. An agile thinker with strong sense of responsibility, guiding the team into successful.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in software development (including hands-on Programming)
- 3 years in Software Performance and Automation Testing
- 2 years working experience in agile project, well verse in agile methodology
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in Functional Test Tools and Performance Testing Tools
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).