S$7000 - S$8000 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
2 months ago
- International luxury group
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Mobility options
My client, a leader in the luxury retail space is looking for a dynamic and strategic L&D Manager to identify, create and deliver performance support tools, e-learning, blended training and classroom solutions
This role is based in Cambodia.
The Learning and Development Manager will work collaboratively with senior managers of Operations and HR, Global L&D colleagues as well as business partners and vendors to identify L&D needs within their business unit, geography or function through job analysis, learning needs assessment and regular consultation. You will translate these assessments into clear, well-written L&D strategy documents, and follow through by planning, directing and delivering the programs.
You will champion a culture of collaborative learning and knowledge sharing and serve as consultant for performance management activities including the smooth planning and execution of talent mapping, goal setting and individual development planning. You will also contribute to the progressive development of the global L&D strategy, applying best-in-class approaches to align with the evolving business needs.
- At least 2-3 years of L&D experience at the senior management level
- Experience working with best-in-class organizations known for excellence HR, talent development and/or learning and talent management
- Ability to effectively communicate in a culturally diverse environment and across a variety of position levels with astuteness and sensitivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work with complex issues and use logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; Sharp, independent and hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent English communication skills, both oral and written
- International working experience ideally in an Asian Market
*Attractive relocation benefits and assistance will be provided for the right candidate.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).