S$4000 - S$6000 per month
4 months ago
A leading real estate company based in Singapore, is looking for a self-motivated manager to,
- Coordinate the implementation of the leasing policies and procedures
- Maintain good relations with Tenants as well as monitor their sales performance
- Monitor current and future unit vacancies, to ensure continued occupancy
- Experience in Writing and Presenting reports to senior management
- Good understanding of the real estate and retail industries
A Degree or Diploma in Estate Management, Building or equivalent, will be preferred.
3-5 years' experience in similar capacity will be advantageous.
Your tenants can be English or Mandarin speaking, therefore fluency in both spoken and written will be beneficial.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ben Batten on +65 6701 1511 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1108461 (Batten Benjamin William).