Our client a global MNC in the construction industry have a new opportunity for a Legal Counsel covering the APAC region.
This position is responsible for:
- Legal requirements including, conditions, risks and liability -and claim management
- Advising the business on legal matters, critical risks
- Assesing contracts and pro-actively advising the sales and project business on contracts, change orders or bid for work
- Maintaining and safeguarding intellectual Property Rights of the company
- Advising the board, management and staff departments in judicial affairs.
- Master Degree in Law
- 6 - 8 years of relevant working experience gained as inhouse legal counsel and/or in private practice in an international setting
- Experience as an inhouse legal counsel in an international construction or energy company or related industries would be a strong asset
- Proven experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating (international) commercial contracts on the one hand and corporate secretarial matters (including transactional related work) on the other hand
- Excellent communication skills (oral andwritten)
- Project management skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Mia Lyons on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1114276 (Mia Sofie Lyons)