S$84000 - S$96000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus
Mia Sofie Lyons
about 1 year ago
Our client a global health care company has a requirement for an experienced Logistics Manager to join their Singapore operations.
The role will be responsible for warehouse and delivery operations, 3PL vendor management, S&OP leadership meetings and inventory control.
Further responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Supply Chain team in managing inventories of finished goods
- Managing 3PL companies KPI's
- Proactively support and understand Customer Service requirements to deliver high level of Customer Satisfaction
- Partnering with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution network is prepared for launches or expansions of new product lines, packaging or customers
- Managing the budget and esnuring to deliver financial results
- Drives vendor RFQ/RFP processes as required.
- Manages and lead S&OP regular meetings with SC Leadership
- Develop new operational processes and SOPs
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Minimum 6 years experience in logistics and supply chain management, budget management, strategic planning andanalysis
- Extensive knowledge of current logistics best-practices, strong communication, analytical, problem solving and motivational skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Mia Lyons on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1114276 (Mia Sofie Lyons)