Up to S$96000.00 per annum
4 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is renowned brand and the market leader in its field in the Professional Services Industry. In its recent expansion in the Global Structure Team, they are looking to hire a driven M&A Tax Manager to be the strategic consultant advising matters related to business analysis, dispute resolutions, direct/indirect taxes and global enterprise tax solutions.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for tax due diligence and structuring engagements.
- Analyse proposed M&A transactions for tax risks/benefits, and advising on tax-efficient restructurings
- Interpreting complicated legislative/regulatory actions with regards to corporate transactions, analysing to assess the potential tax consequences of transactions, and prepare for client review submission requests for advance ruling and technical advice.
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in M&A / International Tax
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven, meticulous and a good team player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).