My client is a world leader in the healthcare industry and now seek an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join them to lead a diverse group
- World Player
- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary
- Assume responsibility for all maintenance activities - preventive maintenance, repairs, equipment installation, system repairs, process improvements and facility upgrading
- Supervise and manage a multiple shift team in the maintenance and installation of facility equipment.
- Resolve issues, make process improvements and improve the efficiency of the department
- Manage all maintenance programs and spare parts to maximize efficiencies and minimize down time
- Initiate, review and complete all CAPA, Deviation and change control reports
- Monitor facility and process equipment and provide daily updates and make recommendations for maintaining and/or replacing equipment.
- Initiate occupational health examinations or other occupational health activities
- Conduct risk assessments and eliminate conditions adverse to safety regulations
- Participate in EHS, FM, ISO and Corporate audits
- Implement Lean Six Sigma initiates and programs and comply with adhered safety policies
- Showcase appropriate leadership in succession planning and advanced training programs suited for developing the entire team
- Effectively manage external and internal stakeholders and contractors
- Degree/Master's in engineering or equivalent with at least 6 - 10 years of relevant experience in a maintenance/equipment supervisory role
- Prior experience in a GMP or regulated industry
- Knowledge in implementing total productive maintenance (TPM), mean-time between-failure (MTBF) and continuous improvement initiatives
- Deep understanding of facility equipment knowledge and pharmaceutical/medical device manufacturing environment
- 6 Sigma Green Belt Certification will be a plus
- Proficiency in PLC, CAD, electrical engineering
- Able to work off-shift hour
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).