S$7000 - S$10000 per month
3 months ago
My client is a leading name in the biotech industry and are going through a period of rapid expansion. They have engaged us on an exclusive basis to hire an exceptional leader for Clinical Data Management
- Assume responsibility to provide direction, mentorship and oversight for the Clinical Trial team
- Liaise with CROs and external vendors in all aspects of data management for trials
- Develop guidelines and quality processes to ensure final databases are accurate
- Set KPIs and drive performance within the department by providing oversight and participating in study set-up and initiation procedures such as CRF design, database design etc.
- Perform review of clinical trial protocols, with focus on potential issues and cross-study data consistency
- Oversee all CDM activities performed by CROs and ensure proper collection, management, and storage of clinical data
- Manage the incorporation of external datasets and final production of datasets for regulatory submission
- Perform data validation and quality checks, and initiate corrective and preventive actions
- Summarize data to reflect progress of clinical trial and quality of data
- Advanced Degree in a Scientific, Pharmaceutical, Biological, Computer or Statistical field with at least 10 years' of relevant clinical trial data management experience
- Stronghold with Electronic Data Capture and other trial-associated database systems
- Experience with Oncology trials will be a big advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).