S$8000 - S$11000 per month
4 months ago
Senior Manager/SME - End-user Computing
My client is a global leading organisation headquartered in Singapore, they are looking for a Senior Manager/Manager/Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) for their Technology team to drive the initiatives towards improving, upgrading their Technology for their end-user environment.
To be successful in this role, you will be required to but not limited to:
- Provide technology expertise for new innovation, product roll-out, new technology platforms, etc. for end-user experience
- Maintain standard operation for end-user technology across the business
- Plan & forecast end-user technology solutions/initiatives in medium to long term including budgeting and investment plans.
- Initiate new ideas and deliver to senior stakeholders across organisation and take lead in implementation/roll-out process for the organisation.
- Strategize end-user experience to ensure operations and improvement of end-user services.
- Manage multiple projects globally and collaborating with internal teams for projects delivery.
- Vendor/3rd party management to ensure service delivery according to SLAs.
Key requirements for this role:
- 7+ years of experience in managing End-user computing/technology in large scale environment (minimum 2000 end-users)
- Strong technical knowledge about technologies in the market and passionate about exploring and experimenting latest technology.
- Strong experience in rolling out new technologies to large scale end user environment.
- Expert in project, vendor and stakeholder management at regional lecel.
- Candidates certified in PMP/CITPM will be an advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).