S$4000 - S$6000 per month + Variable Bonus
9 months ago
Manager, Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud Implementation (2 year direct contract)
- Opportunity to join a leading organization and a Stable high performing team
- Good compensation and Benefits
- Travel up to 50%
- Provide end-to-end support for Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud implementation throughout the organisation across the region.
- Contribute and validate proposed solutions and configurations
- Ensure country specific' localisations are captured and addressed in the system
- Review test scenarios with business process owners and assist with completion of test scripts preparation and execution
- Work with Key Users to prepare end-user training materials and asisst in conducting end-user training
Coordinate and support in data transformation and data cleansing required for data migration
Liaise with external parties (e.g. banks or external systems' vendor) to ensure integration with external systems are properly done
Coordinate cut over activities and ensure the activities are executed according to agreed plan
Provide go live support to end users
- Degree in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with medium to large scale ERP implementations project
- Applicants with experience in Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud Financials and/or Procurement from a Functional or Technical Perspectives are preferred
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams spanning stakeholders from the business, vendors and other internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, documentation and priorities/critical path activities
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).