S$4000 - S$6000 per month + Variable Bonus
6 months ago
Manager, Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud Implementation (2 year direct contract)
- Opportunity to join a leading organization and a Stable high performing team
- Good compensation and Benefits
- Travel up to 50%
- Provide end-to-end support for Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud implementation throughout the organisation across the region.
- Contribute and validate proposed solutions and configurations
- Ensure country specific' localisations are captured and addressed in the system
- Review test scenarios with business process owners and assist with completion of test scripts preparation and execution
- Work with Key Users to prepare end-user training materials and asisst in conducting end-user training
- Coordinate and support in data transformation and data cleansing required for data migration
- Liaise with external parties (e.g. banks or external systems' vendor) to ensure integration with external systems are properly done
- Coordinate cut over activities and ensure the activities are executed according to agreed plan
- Provide go live support to end users
- Degree in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with medium to large scale ERP implementations project
- Applicants with experience in Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud Financials and/or Procurement from a Functional or Technical Perspectives are preferred
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams spanning stakeholders from the business, vendors and other internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, documentation and priorities/critical path activities
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).