S$3500 - S$5500 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
about 1 month ago
- Leading real estate & hospitality firm
- Exciting new initiative
- Great exposure
*Multiple roles available*
A leading real estate & hospitality organization is seeking a marketing, branding and partnership Manager / Senior Executive to conceptualise and execute integrated marketing campaigns & omnichannel media strategies aimed at supporting their growth and transformation.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of all online and offline campaigns and partnerships, including events, creative communications, public relations, social media, digital optimization and loyalty marketing. Your focus will be on driving profitability and value whilst injecting innovation & driving digitalization. You will also be involved in negotiating and managing high profile strategic partnerships with industry leaders & new economy players.
- At least 5 - 6 years of marketing experience within hospitality, lifestyle, retail or new tech
- Strong communication and writing skills, possesses quantitative analytical ability and strategic thinking
- Experienced in digital marketing and social media
- CRM and loyalty program experience will be a plus
- Strong people skills with the ability to engage with all levels of staff across diverse cultures and managing stakeholder satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial yet corporate environment executing large-scale projects, as an individual contributor as well as within a team
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).