S$3000 - S$4000 per month
about 2 months ago
Singapore's leading property management is looking for a passionate marketer with extensive marketing and strategic partnerships experience to drive a new program.
The Manager / Senior Executive, Marketing & Strategic Partnerships will assist in :
- Managing stakeholders to drive alignment and collaboration in formulating marketing strategies to grow the coalition program based on data and insights to contribute to KPIs;
- Planning and implementing go-to-market strategies including digital marketing campaigns, channelize rebranding campaigns and events activation leading to achievement of desired outcomes and targets;
- Optimizing user experience and resonance of marketing initiatives among target audiences across different O&O platforms.
- Overseeing social media strategy and execution on various social networking platforms;
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting key metrics for marketing effectiveness and ROI;
- Planning, monitoring and managing campaign budgets to ensure cost effectiveness and achievement of campaign deliverables; and
- Constantly updated of new retail, app and social media technologies and digital marketing trends, applying them to marketing campaigns and sharing with team members.
- 4-6 years professional experience in a corporate environment or startup, working in integrated marketing and managing strategic partnerships.
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and strategic thinking is crucial
- Demonstrates capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly
- Enjoys being in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial yet corporate environment and executing large-scale projects
- Experience in integrated marketing from within retail or new economy tech is a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).