Jurong West, Singapore
Up to S$45500.00 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join an established MNC as part of the HR team. Despite its international status, the company retains a family feel and is looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join their Singapore team in a newly created role.
- Management of timesheets and ensuring employees have completed required hours of work
- Identify training needs and source suppliers for relevant courses and training activities
- Develop and update the company HR handbook
- Arrangement of access cards
- Take responsibility for the onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the HR team
- Ability to assist with resourcing work including some recruitment and the arrangement of interviews
- Experience working within the manufacturing industry
- Experience with FSSC certification is an advantage
- Prior roles supporting an HR team
- A personable and hard-working individual wishing to develop their administrative skills
- 2+ years of experience providing high quality administrative support
- A team player with the ability to complete tasks efficiently and manage their time well
If this is you please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).