S$6000 - S$9000 per month
3 months ago
My client is a world player in the biopharma industry and are on the lookout for a Manufacturing Manager (shift) to lead their entire GMP floor operations.
- Lead a team of experienced manufacturing associates (about 15-20) responsible for the manufacture of GMP drug substance and floor operations
- The manager will champion a safe and compliant production environment through structured on floor presence. The manager will be an active participant and role model in Lean culture and continuous improvement programs with responsibility to translate onto the manufacturing floor.
- Define area objectives, identify improvement opportunities and ensure safe working environments
- Evaluate current operating procedures and recommend changes to management to optimize production.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. QA/QC, F&E, PPIC, Mfg, PD, Regulatory, etc.) in completing production activities
- Oversees set up of critical manufacturing processes and ensure responsibility for resolving all problems during operations
- Ensure aseptic techniques training programs are maintained and constantly improved
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Engineering with 10 years' experience in a biopharma manufacturing environment
- 5 to 7 years in a production or manufacturing manager or equivalent role.
- Previous managerial experience directly managing people and/or experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
- Knowledge and experience within a cGMP or other highly regulated environment including a basic understanding of technical elements across engineering, biological or chemical processing
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft, EBR/MES, Delta V, Electronic quality systems
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).