S$3000 - S$3500 per month
about 1 month ago
My client is an innovative biotech company dedicated services to improve human lives. To cater to their expanding needs, they now seek an experienced Manufacturing Specialist to join them
- Excellent Technology
- State of the art manufacturing
- High Potential
- Ensure timely, accurate and quality production under ISO 13845 and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Aid in routine update and maintain of both manufacturing inventory during material transfer.
- Support production, R & D prototyping activities and process validation activities
- Draft SOPs and work instruction with the support of QA department
- Perform calibration and maintenance of all equipment in the laboratory to ensure proper working conditions
- Perform regular environmental monitoring and sanitization of facilities
- Participate in the development of new manufacturing and quality control processes.
- Support manufacturing investigations, change control and root cause investigations for non-conformance.
- Degree/Diploma in Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Chemical Engineering or equivalent least
- Experience in a medical device/biotechnology manufacturing setup with good knowledge of current GMP standards
- Good knowledge in operating or set up ERP systems such as Sage, SAP or Netsuite
- Experience with activities such as buffer formulation, dispensing and kitting will be a plus
- Prior experience with manufacturing/QA or equivalent
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).