S$11000.00 - S$15000.00 per annum + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
8 months ago
A fast growing hospitality management company is looking for its next superstar marketer! Be part of the driving force behind this organisation's branding and expansion strategy!
We are looking for a Marketing Director to lead the end-to-end Marketing function for the business across APAC. You will build a marketing strategy to further establish the brand as the leader in the field.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of all digital and traditional marketing channels, with a focus on increasing reservations and brand presence. In addition to customer acquisition, you will also be creating engaging, inspiring and aspiring messages through print, video, social, CPC, SEO, DM etc to direct consumers and other channel as part of the growth and retention initiatives.
You will be working closely with the business development and technology teams to develop processes and tools to improve KPI measurement and customer profiling with the shared goal of delivering long-term business goals and ensuring both marketing and sales teams are consistently maintaining targets.
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 10 years' experience in a similar role within the travel & hospitality industry
- Background in PR and communications, with strong understanding of sales and technology, and proven success in driving digital marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of SEO, CPC, Social Media and other digital marketing channels and the metrics used for reporting
- Experience within a fast growing environment will be highly advantageous
- Strong project management skills and experience running a large and diverse team remotely
- Possess strong leadership, creativity, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and results driven, with a proven ability to achieve targets
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).