Up to S$66000.00 per annum
Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso
3 months ago
My client is a world leader in the Energy industry currently looking for a Materials Expediter with high sense of urgency and proactive mindset to come on board to ensure supplier development and timely production runs.
- Awareness of production schedule and needs in order to identify and report potential shortages or bottlenecks of upcoming production materials
- Evaluate and report suppliers' KPI (OTD, quantity, price, service, lead time, etc.)
- Proactively expedite production materials and follow up with deliveries to ensure timely production
- Constant communication and support across different departments such as Procurement, Project Managers, QA and QC to drive continuous process improvement
- Develop long and sustainable relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business or Engineering field
- At least 4 years of experience in manufacturing operations environment (material expediter/planning/purchasing) and/or Project Management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in both English and Mandarin in order to communicate efficiently with overseas partners and suppliers
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Package (Excel/Word/Power Point)
- Experience working in the Energy/Chemical/Oil & Gas Industry (Big plus)
- Willingness to travel
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).