Singapore River, Singapore
S$4000.00 - S$6000.00 per month + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Medical Information Specialist - CRO
My client is a leading global contract research organization. This role will be part of my clients growing Medical Communications global group providing inbound and outbound, post-approval contact center services designed to support our clients' business objectives for medical/technical information, while maintaining regulatory compliance and a high-level of customer service. My client's teams deliver medical/technical information to healthcare professionals and consumers for both legacy and newly launched products. This role provides the opportunity to join a growing team of over 700 healthcare professionals providing medical information and education.
Provides technical and medical information, and/or performs intake of adverse events/product complaints with quality customer service. Analyzes and researches inquiries and documents interactions according to organizational, client and regulatory guidelines. The information provided will be given to a level in parallel with the individual's expertise, experience and training.
- Responds accurately and professionally to technical and medical information inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail in reference to pharmaceutical or device products. Processes fulfillments and provides clinical trial information or after-hours on call support.
- Analyzes caller's questions to formulate an accurate and concise response using client-approved resources and records inquiries and interactions in the appropriate databases following organizational, client and regulatory guidelines.
- Identifies, records and triages adverse events and product complaints according to organizational, client and regulatory guidelines and provides additional support (including follow up) as needed.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures including client products, SOP's, protocols, GCP's, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Works closely with internal and external client contacts (up to and including members of client management) to resolve complex inquiries. As needed, researches medical literature and drafts responses for such inquiries.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience in Medical communication/info or a clinical trial - 1 year plus (my client will provide 4-8 weeks of training and support dependent on your current level of expertise)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent language skills (comprehension, speaking, reading and writing); In English and Korean as this role will be predominately be working as part of my client's Korean trials and customers - Korean language skills are essential for this role!
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to interpret client provided complex medical and technical information
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor in challenging circumstance
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jochen Surrey on +65 6701 1516 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878834 (Jochen Nico Surrey).